Hiasun professionals routinely work with clients to determine mission-critical user expectations and workflow management. Using this information, the framework necessary to meet technical requirements is designed to leverage existing infrastructure.
Hiasun has provided Information Technology Services to both Government and commercial customers. Our Effective Solutions Practice provides complete solutions based on customer requirement specifications. Although our solutions are customer specific to ensure complete satisfaction, we have defined many categories in which our expertise and prior experience is able to be leveraged to make Hiasun a uniquely effective partner.
Application Development & Integration
- Requirements Analysis
- Specification Development
- Enterprise Architecture
- Database development
- Software development (UNIX/Linux, Windows, Java, dot-NET, SOA)
- Voice and Data Network Design
- Installation of servers, cabling, routers, bridges, and hubs
- Network Administration and Operation services
- LAN/WAN support services
- Help Desk support
IT Infrastructure Analysis
- Technology Assessments include an independent assessment of your technology plans and architecture/design to ensure the most effective use of off-the-shelf technology, and avoid potential performance pitfalls, operational problems, and deployment delays.
- Systems Integration of your off-the-shelf hardware and software, including installation, configuration, and operation.
- Operations Support for your critical applications, either as part of your IT organization, or as a completely out-sourced activity.
- Enterprise Linux Support of server platform applications as well as generag back-end functions such as Web, Data-Base, and e-Mail servers.
Software Management Projects
- Application Maintenance for your existing mission-critical applications, including end-user support, adding new features, and resolving operational and functional problems.
- Porting Legacy Applications including the conversion of your existing applications to run on more maintainable platforms (e.g., from proprietary systems to Linux), and implementing interfaces such as Web Services to allow existing systems to participate in n-Tier architectures.
- Web Applications leverage Hiasun's strong Multi-Tier Systems competency. We can implement new web-based systems or provide web-based access to existing applications using either Java or Microsoft technologies.
- Handheld Computer Technology focuses on Operations Support Systems used in performing business-specific processes. Hiasun has developed our KnowHolds technology specifically to solve user-interface, client/server communications and data management issues associated with enterprise-scale application of handhelds such as TabletPC, PocketPC, Palm, etc.